The Right Innovation Advice
The AIC provides innovators with leading practice programs and professional services that enhance commercialisation capability and assist with converting ideas into successful outcomes.
How this Advice Assists
Typical AIC clients will have an idea or piece of intellectual property that they are seeking to licence, sell, or turn into a marketable product. Our experienced commercialisation advisory team responds to client requirements by offering customised advice, tools, solutions or professional development programs that will improve their commercialisation outcomes.
We provide customised advice for a wide range of other needs including IP policy, IP audits, commercialisation strategy and project management. The AIC has a strong track record and extensive commercialisation experience both in Australia and overseas.
Value to Businesses
Using the AIC's commercialisation and innovation services, our clients have achieved:
- Revenue growth and increased market share from new product or service development resulting from collaboration and innovation services
- Increased business development opportunities from the AIC's deep innovation networks and strengthening of a firm's value chain
- Improved negotiated outcomes from collaborations, because of AIC track record and because AIC has no vested interest in collaboration or commercialisation outcomes (other than customer success)
- Cutting edge or improved products and services that meet customers' needs, developed as a result of AIC's linkages with the research sector
- Improved skills and effectiveness from better understanding, recognition, and utilisation of IP
For further information on how commercialisation advice can help you please contact us at email@example.com or phone 1300 364 739.