The AIC provides a range of services to support government with its strategic management of intellectual property (IP) and in identifying and progressing commercialisation opportunities.
Services are provided nationally to government and include:
- strategic advisory services for IP and intangible asset management
- project management of commercialisation opportunities
- facilitation of collaboration projects with other agencies and industry
- training and awareness sessions for government officers
- industry showcasing for government.
To find out more about how we assist governments, call 1300 364 739 or email email@example.com