What is Market Research?
One of the major barriers preventing ideas successfully entering the market is a lack of quality market information.
With access to more than 130 information providers and databases covering more than 30 global industries, the AIC can provide customised market reports to address your business needs. This information can be used to assess business opportunities, identify market opportunities and build credibility with potential investors and partners.
How Market Research Works
Our market research service is distinguished by having:
- a strong commercialisation focus
- a team of technical skilled analysts
- access to a wide variety of high quality market intelligence databases.
Our databases offer timely specialist intelligence on numerous markets across the world, representing major industry sectors such as biotechnology, ICT, electronics, environment and energy, and manufacturing.
Value to Businesses
Whether you're pitching to a venture capitalist, applying for a grant, or simply seeking confirmation before making a major commercialisation decision, our market research service can help answer questions about your service or product opportunity such as:
- What is the size of the market?
- What are the market segmentations?
- Who are the competitors in the market likely to be?
- What are the appropriate price points?
- How is the market currently being serviced?
Who Has Used Our Market Research Service?
- Research organisations (ROs)
- Small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs)
- Medium-to-large enterprises
- University commercialisation offices
- Government agencies
- Business consultants