- Austrade helps Australian businesses of all sizes, across all sectors, to succeed in international trade and investment.
- Expatriate Connect is an export mentoring program, designed to accelerate Australian export outcomes.
- Business Angels provide matching service for businesses, helping them to find investors, mentors, networks, markets and more.
- Australia Technology Showcase is the Program, supported by the NSW and QLD Governments, which identifies innovative, market ready Australian technologies, and provides support to expand them to local and international markets.
- Department of Science, Information Technology, Innovation and the Arts (DSITIA) brings together specialist knowledge, networks and services to work with significant businesses and industry sectors.
- NSW Department of Trade & Investment assists in building a diversified NSW State economy that creates jobs.
- SA Department of Manufacturing, Innovation, Trade, Resources and Energy is the South Australian Government's key economic development agency.
- TAS Department of Economic Development, Tourism and Arts has a range of diverse portfolios, with broader purpose to work together to make Tasmania a prosperous, vibrant and healthy community.
- VIC Department of State Development, Business and Innovation is the Victorian Government's lead agency for economic and regional development, and is instrumental in building an innovative state.
- WA Department of Commerce works with the community to ensure high standards of safety and protection for workers and consumers, and promotes and fosters innovative industries, science and enterprise.
- Australian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association Ltd works to ensure a favourable environment for growth in sustainable equity investment and entrepreneurship. It also provides research and facilitates networking throughout Australia.
- Australian Inventions is a guide, provided by White Hat Service to learn about Australian innovations, inventions and discoveries.
- CORDIS is a Community Research and Development Information Service (CORDIS), which provides information on all EU-supported R&D activities, including various programs, project and funding opportunities.
- Europe INNOVA is a European Initiative with the aim to become a laboratory to develop and promote new tools and instruments with the view to help innovative enterprises innovate faster and better.
- Innovation America is a global innovation intermediary focused on accelerating the growth of the entrepreneurial innovation economy Internationally and in America.
- Innovation Systems Research Network is a network of researchers examining innovation in various cities and regions across Canada.
- Matrix Thinking - Innovation Training simple thinking methodology that underpins successful business building. It is used to facilitate creativity, innovation and finding of business opportunities.
- NESTA is the National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts – a UK-based independent body which invests in early-stage companies, informs policy, and deliver practical programs to facilitate business development.
- ATP Innovations Pty Ltd Owned by four of Australia's top universities, is a commercialisation hub that supports emerging businesses in the life sciences, Internet, ICT & electronics sectors.
- QldBusinessIP is an initiative of the Queensland Government through the Department of Science, Information Technology, Innovation and the Arts, and the Australian Institute for Commercialisation. This website provides Queensland businesses with resources to improve their understanding of Australian intellectual property.
- IP Australia is an organisation, which administers Australia's IP rights system, specifically patents, trademarks, designs and plant breeder's rights.
- LESANZ is an Australian and New Zealand chapter of Licensing Executive Society, an international community of innovation and commercialisation professionals.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office is the Federal agency for granting U.S. patents and registering trademarks.
- Australian Anthill is Australia's first magazine specifically dedicated to innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Australian Domain Name Administrator is the policy authority and industry self-regulatory body for the .au domain space.
- Business Entry Point offers convenient access to all the government information, transactions and services needed to plan, start and run a business.
- Start Up Smart is a free news and information website for Australian start-ups and people thinking of starting their own business.